People are busy, and there’s more great content for consumption than ever before. But how can you entice readers to dig in? Make the content snackable.
This post from the folks at Hubspot offers six tips to creating bite-sized content to satisfy your audience’s appetite:
- Make your headline short and to the point.
- Use the introductory paragraph to develop an overarching structure.
- Structure your text with clear, actionable bullet points.
- Be aware of content quality beneath the fold.
- Make sure the content you create is worth the time.
- Consider how concise the objective your article or post is.
Enjoy the complete meal here.